Grace recently graduated from Durham University with a degree in Anthropology. For her dissertation, she studied women’s experiences of contraception. Whilst interning with The Lowdown she went undercover as a secret STI shopper to review London’s biggest sexual health clinics.
- Data Analysis
- Women’s Health
- Chamber Choir Extraordinaire
- BSc Anthropology, Durham University
- Summer Intern, The Lowdown
- GP Receptionist, St Ives Practise, Cambridgeshire
- Leather Goods Saleswoman, yep really!