Dr Silvia Anie-Akwetey is a writer, artist and GP-in-training with previous experience in Emergency Medicine. She also has a Masters in Science Communication from Imperial College and is passionate about global health, reproductive medicine, tech and creativity.
When she isn’t doctor-ing or writing, you might find Silvia gigging around London or dancing to Latino music.
- Global and reproductive health
- Medical writing and editing
- GP Registrar, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Consultation Doctor & Lead Content Writer, Grip
- Emergency Medicine Physician, North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Medical Doctor, Bluecross Locums
- A systematic review into the management of Neutropenic Sepsis throughout Wales, S. Anie-Akwetey and Dr C. Jenkins, Cardiff University School of Medicine presented at Fifth Research and Development Conference on the 24th June 2014 at the Christchurch Centre