Lucy is a certified sexologist and sex coach who is passionate about helping women and people with vulvas let go of sexual shame and hangups. She uses a combination of mind-body tools with evidence-based sexuality education. Her speciality is working with people who come from faith backgrounds who are struggling to let go of sexual shame and enjoy pleasurable relationships again.
- Sex coaching
- Sexual Shame
- Working with people from faith backgrounds
- SAR (Sexual Attitude Reassessment and Restructuring) trainings, including as a co-facilitator, with Sex Coach U and The Sex Positive Institute in Warsaw, that is required by AASECT for certification.
- European Sexual Diversity Training with Dominic Davies and Dr. Agata Loewe from Pink Therapy.
- Level 2 Counselling Training at Sussex Downs College.
- Trauma Awareness Training with Catherine Hale.
- Introduction to Somatic Experiencing Training with SOSI UK.
Professional member of the World Association of Sex Coaches (WASC), The Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists (ASIS), American College of Sexologists International (ACS), and an organisational member of the World Association of Sexual Health.