Natalie is a freelance science journalist, copywriter and content strategist from London who has been writing about science and health for several years for a range of print magazines and online publications. Natalie loves interviewing interesting people and her superpower is conveying complex information in a clear and engaging way.
- Science & medical journalism
- Content editing
- Editorial strategy
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science
- Content Editor, Flo Health Inc.
- Science & Health Journalist / Content Strategist, Freelance
- Senior Content Producer, Which?
- Head of Editorial, Patient
- Features Editor, Patient
- Digital Editor, NetDoctor
- Editor (Medical Titles), New Statesman Media Group
- Features Writer, New Statesman Media Group
- Web Editor / Science Writer, Laboratory News
- Science Editor, Gair Rhydd
- In Vitro Scientist, Glaxo Smith Kline