Hayley Johnson is a junior doctor passionate about improving education and empowering women to make informed decisions their own contraception. Follow her Instagram account @contraception_uncovered for more!
- Reproductive and sexual health
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, MB, BChir
- Junior Doctor, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Scholar, The healthcare Leadership Academy
- If I was minister of health I would prioritise addressing all health inequalities
- The effects of eating disorders in pregnancy on mother and baby: a review
- A Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder review: the prevalence of underreporting and the role of stigma in the Military
- The aesthetic outcome of surgical correction for sagittal synostosis can be reliably scored by a novel method of preoperative and postoperative visual assessment
You can find more of Hayley’s work on her website, Contraception Uncovered.