Angela Wipperman, has a wealth of experience in publishing, the charity sector, and the NHS over the last 10 years. She is motivated by the democratic power of knowledge to give every person the information they need to make informed choices.
- Science and Medical copywriting
- MSc Science Communication
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry
- Writer, Editor and Communications Consultant, Freelance
- Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement Manager, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Research Communications – Senior Manager, JDRF UK
- Public Engagement and Project Officer, Genetic Alliance UK